Thursday, June 1, 2023

01 June 2023 (8 years, 5 months, 13 day after The Day)

 My supervisor and I hired a couple of interns at work.  It is good to have a fresh set of eyes on something as it may uncover some things we need to do differently.  I am hopeful for the findings. 

Ammon is at a camp and will return tomorrow night.  I hope he is enjoying it.  He doesn't like being outside his comfort zone and this is definitely outside his comfort zone.  While he has been gone I changed out the tubes and tires on my old bike for him to use.  I measured him before he left for camp and he was a little over 6'.  He is not even 15 yet so I expect he will be my height or maybe a bit taller.  Who knows.

Emma Jean and I went on a daddy-daughter date tonight.  It was good catching up with everything she has going on at work. 

I watched "who's line is it anyway?" when I got home with Madilyn and she and I were laughing up a storm.  I enjoy hearing my children laugh.  

Claire has been fussy lately.  I don't know what to do about that.  She seems like everything is something to irritate her.  I worry about when she is 16!  

Well - I don't have a ton to report on.  I am going to update my last post with my talk I gave at graduation.... once I find it.

Until later -