Monday, June 12, 2023

12 June 2023 (8 years, 5 months, 24 days after The Day)

 Today was actually a quick passing day.  My second intern got all their paperwork submitted and I worked to get their machine configured.  I then met with the other intern and ironed out some of their deliverables.  Meetings passed and then the day was out.  It was nice to have a swift day.

Madilyn and Emma have been gone all day.  I believe they are just working.  I saw Dylan briefly today in passing.  I fixed up my old bike and Ammon rode it for the first time today.  It is weird seeing him ride my bike.  He is almost my height.  I played a memory game with Claire and that was fun.  We had home made pizza and then found ourselves watching Sense and Sensibility (1995 version)


I don't know why but I enjoy these types of films.  I went by the store to refill some prescriptions and then stopped by the library with the kiddos to get some books.  By the time I got home it was time to read a book to Claire and get her to bed.  I had just sat down when Samantha came into the room and said "hurry - let's go ride our bikes"  I reluctantly got dressed for the occasion, loaded our bikes, and hit the trail.  After the ride I am exhausted.

Until later -