Wednesday, November 17, 2021

16 November 2021 (6 years, 10 months, 28 days after The Day)

 Have you ever had a day where things were flying at you left and right and you just managed to keep up? Today was a day like that for me.  I found that I shifted from major project to major project made significant headway on each and before I knew it I am sitting here blogging at 9:30 pm.  


Last night I was messaging the Rongey's and Kurt sent me the following photo of Ammon and Julianne when they were young.  





Apparently they were catching imaginary bubbles in their mouthes as they were walking.


So - This picture was in Julianne's room.  Ammon has the same one.  While it is painful to see our children experience pain it is nothing to losing a child.

Sorry these posts are a bit raw.  It reminds me so much of when Jan passed and there was a gaping hole left in our family.  It is amazing how much friendship means and I suppose you don't realize it until they are gone.

I think of how nice it will be one day to see all of our loved ones again.  I have absolute confidence that we will see them again.  I also believe they are close by and not in some far off place.  I believe our family who has passed helps those here.  Perhaps a way to think of it is our guardian angels are really our family. Who else would strive to help us out in life?  It is those that love us the most.  Our family.