Tuesday, September 29, 2020

29 September 2020 (5 years, 9 months, 10 days after The Day)

 I end the day watching "O Brother, Where Art Thou?".  I have always enjoyed this movie.  The book references make me laugh out loud and I don't think the actors they chose could have been better.  

I have found myself at work juggling new concepts at work.  This forces me to learn and master new things.  I have always enjoyed learning.  I feel I have a thirst for it.  An unquenchable thirst for knowledge.  I value that.  

Anyway - Claire came into my office today when I was in a conference call with tears streaming down her face.  She found out that Macho (Madilyn's fish) died.  She was so sad.  I tried to juggle the conference call and comfort her at the same time.  I hate it when my kids are in pain.  I'm sure every parent feels this way.

I sure miss the other kids in the house.  A quiet house can be so lonely.